This ARRIS SBG6400 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem/ N300 Wi-Fi Router is ideal for use in the home or office. Use it to enjoy streaming HD video and gaming on multiple devices at a time. It is an all-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem, 802.11n Wi-Fi and 2-port gigabit Ethernet router. This ARRIS SURFboard is compatible with Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, Charter, Bright House networks. It requires a cable Internet service and has Internet download speeds up to 343 Mbps. This wireless modem offers upload speeds up to 131 Mbps to enhance your Internet experience.
Arris SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Wireless Cable Modem-RoHS (SBG6400):
- The ARRIS Surfboard cable modem and Wi-Fi router is the latest product available from ARRIS
- The SBG6400 is an all-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, 802.11N Wi-Fi and 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Router
- Equip your home network with the most advanced modem and router available today to enhance your Internet experience with this ARRIS SURFboard
- Compatible with Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, Charter, Bright House Networks
- Requires cable Internet service
- Internet download speeds up to 343 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 131 Mbps
- Ideal for streaming HD Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time
- Does it job well. So far so good. Blazing speed with timer warner cable.
- This was a good deal, if slightly expensive. Instead of renting a modem for $10 per month from the internet provider, I was able to purchase it. The shipping was quick and the product arrived in great shape!
- Bought this online, had to wait a week or so to get it, but plugged it in and immediately it was up and running. Took the Xfinity router/modem rental ($10/month) back to Comcast….and they told me I needed to call to get the modem registerd, otherwise I’d see the internet disappear. I called Comcast, and got up and running in no time.
- I was a little worried that the SBG6400 wouldn’t have the WiFi range to reach from my office to the living room where I have NetFlix on my TV set. I was very pleased after setting it up. I switched NetFlix on to test it and it downloaded a movie and played it with no glitches. My TV set is around 50 ft away. Very satisfied that this little workhorse has outstanding range.
- Easy hookup with my cable company so I save money every month instead of renting the modem. Wifi works great too.
- It’s worked amazingly. I’m able to watch Netflix and have my phone connected at the same time and haven’t had any problems.
- I had to get the tech to help me with the wifi password. It was to long and i had to go down on the screen further to put it in. But it works well and have not any trouble with it.
- Yeah, great deal…so inexpensive. Plan on restarting it every other day and also reconnecting your device at least 3 times a night. This is a joke.