- Arm & Hammer Multi-Cat Clump & Seal Complete Odor Sealing Litter.
- The Standard of Purity.
- Guaranteed 7 day odor-free home.
- Seals & destroys odor.
- Welcome to the Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal fan club!
- I love my cat Clump & Seal.
- Join your fellow cat lovers in making the switch to the greatest litter ever created!
- Visit us on at clumpandseal.com for: Special offers.
- Product information.
- Reviews from cat owners who have made the switch!
- And after you have made the switch to Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal, be sure to tell us how it feels having an odor free home for 7 days.
- Visit clumpandseal.com.
- This new kind of cat litter first seals, and then destroys odors.
- Extra Strength formula for Multi-Cat homes.
- Sealing A proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules forms an odor containing seal around urine and feces.
- Destroying Then a powerful formula with heavy duty odor eliminators plus Arm & Hammer baking soda destroys sealed-in odors on contact.
- Plus… Your cat will love the new, softer feel.
- Product features.
- Our guarantee.
- No crumbly clumps.
- Ultra low dust.
- Low tracking.
- For over 165 years, Arm & Hammer products have provided a safe and effective way to help keep things smelling fresh and clean.
- An odor-free home starts with Arm & Hammer.
- Note: Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter.
- We want to remind pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis.
- If you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your purchase price.
- Questions or comments?
- Call us toll-free at: 1-800-524-1328 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm ET or visit our website at www.clumpandseal.com.
- 2013, Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Multi-Cat Litter 28 lb. Box:
- Complete Odor Sealing Litter
- Guaranteed 7 Day Odor-Free Home
- Seals & Destroys Odor
Warning Text: Note: Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. We want to remind pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis.
Instructions: Instruction for use:1. Fill a clean, empty litter box with 3-4 inches of Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal complete odor sealing litter.2. Litter seals in and destroys odors, forming rock-solid clumps. Remove clumps and solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.3. Add more Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal to replace what you have scooped out and maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Once a month, empty the entire litter box.4. Dispose of used litter in trash. Do not flush or put in drains.
- I was very pleased with how this worked.It wasn’t messy,it didn’t smell bad and most of all pookie and sparky seemed to like.It I recommend it .Especially for multiple cat homes.
- I found the product to be very heavy. The urine stuck to the bottom of the box and made a mess out of my sifter and was hard to get out . The odor control was great but I only have one cat and I keep the litter box clean so smell is not my biggest worry. I am going back to the original arm and hammer. I wish I had kept my receipt for refund, but did not think I would need it.
- This stuff really works. The clumping works and doesn’t allow the urine to reach the bottom of the pan. Our cat is notorious for not covering her feces but as soon as we switched to clump and seal miraculously she started covering it. We have her box in a half bath and I would avoid using that toilet due to the overpowering stench from the litter box. We changed the litter to clump and seal then went away for 2 days. When we got home the house smelled fresher and I was able to use the half bath without holding my breath. We will definitely be getting g this product in the future. It makes living with a cat a little more bearable! I received this product free but this review is my personal opinion.
- We switched to clump & Seal specifically for the dust control. We have a multi-cat household with high allergies. We had been using the product for quite awhile with great results. However, the last 4 times we have used the product, the dust has been excessive forcing us to use a different Arm & Hammer product. Our furbabies and ourselves would love to go back to the Clump & Seal. What happened?
- With a multi-cat household combined with limited locations to put the litter box, dealing with litter box odors and dust was an ongoing problem. I switched to Clump & Seal several months ago and will not change brands again – this product does exactly as the name implies – it clumps perfectly and their is no odor. Don’t waste your money on less expensive product – I am actually using less litter with this product due to its efficacy. Love, love, love it – and those rascals like it as well!
- We have 5 cats, so I try to be frugal about our cat litter, but this is worth paying a little extra for! It works great, has a slight orange scent when you are pouring it. The best thing of all, hands down, is that it doesn’t get dust everywhere! After I pour it, there is very little to no dust floating through the air getting all over me and everything else. I’m hooked! The cats are happy, I’m happy, what’s not to love?
- I received a gift card from Smiley 360 to try Arm & Hammer Slide. My little furbabies love it. It is easy to use and the litter slides out of the litter box making for easy clean up.
- Recently added another rescue kittie who is the cutest, but also the stinkiest!!! Bought several different brands, including the very pricey Buffalo. Arm & Hammer does the job the best and quickest. Only 4 stars as it easily scatters.
- Tried the Clump & Seal Multi-Cat. It crumbles. Really crumbles. Its like the sand on the beach. And when it gets wet it breaks/crumbles apart. And the odor is too strong for me. Its like smelling an odor covered up by a fragrance and its not a pleasant fragrance.