Easy to assemble with reversible panels that let you choose either a cherry or black color.
- Accommodates most 20 and 29-gallon tanks
- Concealed storage located behind hinged door
- Moisture-resistant powder-coated top, base, and door
Warning Text: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY. NEVER allow small children to touch, climb, on or play with the aquarium or the aquarium stand. Serious injury or death could result. Use only an aquarium stand designed to support the weight and size of your aquarium. The filled weight of an aquarium is approximately 10 to 12 pounds per gallon. This stand is designed only for use on level surfaces. Failure to place your stand on a level surface could cause the aquarium to leak, crack, or even tip or fall. Never tip the stand from it’s upright position. Always position the stand in the desired location before putting aquarium tank in place. Never attempt to move the stand with the aquarium in place. Never remove an aquarium tank from the stand unless the aquarium tank is completely empty. Never carry the stand by it’s top. Assemble furniture on the carton or carpet to protect the finish. Clean furniture with a soft cotton cloth moistened with water. DO NOT use abrasives. DO NOT leave water on any of the stand’s surfaces. Always wipe spilled water from the stand. Water, for prolonged periods, could damage the stands surface.
- This tank is great. The LED lights work perfectly. It looks awesome. Highly recommen.. easy to set up..
- I picked this up yesterday at my local Walmart (it was on sale at the store – $20 less than what it has online). Putting it together was pretty easy but I had to do some rigging with the dowels – they fall right out of the holes or you lose them in the side panel holes – so I put some tape around each one before I inserted them – both sides of the dowel (could have used wood glue but didn’t have any on hand). The instructions are very good and the only tricky part was the latch and hinge for the door. Once it was put together, it does look really nice but don’t expect anything to actually be flush other than the top and bottom. But for the price and the general appearance, you can’t beat it. I can’t give it five stars yet because I haven’t actually filled the 29 gallon tank yet – need to wait for my guppy fry to age a bit more (thought I had all female guppies but apparently I was wrong). I’ll say a little prayer it hold up once the tank is full.
- I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas. She was thrilled with it and it fit the tank perfectly.
- This is a nice looking, great aquarium stand. We have a 20 gallon, 24″ long tank, which leaves about 3″ room on both sides. We set it up with the two-tone look and it looks nice and elegant for a tank stand. It holds up well, is sturdy, and you do have to wipe any spills as soon as you notice them so that the water does not sit and damage your stand. I also like that the stand has a door to hide my fish food and any wires.
- Very convenient and attractive stand. Able to hold my 2 buckets that I use for water change plus my fish supplies so I do not miss the shelfs. The area looks neater since everything is hidden
- I received this stand 3 years ago as a birthday gift from a friend. I have a 29 gallon tank on it and it fits perfect. I used the all black and it really looks good in my living room with the rest of my decor. I will be purchasing another one just like it for my son’s 20 gallon long tank in a few weeks. Good price also.
- Despite it was a great price, I am disappointed with the condition I received this item. It looks like I was sent the worst condition box Walmart had in stock , also when I opened the box the bottom base had the corner cracked off and the top base had a water stain running right across it like if someone had used this thing already and returned it.. I would NEVER buy furniture from Walmart again.