The Aqua Culture Aquarium Starter Kit is a perfect way to add a touch of nature to your living spaces. This 55-Gallon Aquarium Starter Kit is perfect for brightening larger spaces where it can be featured on an appropriately rated aquarium stand. The low-profile hood of this Aqua Culture Starter Kit creates a natural daylight shimmer in your aquarium, using energy efficient LED lighting that mimics natural sunlight. The Aqua Culture Aquarium Starter Kit includes a Tetra internal filter that provides powerful, yet silent filtration to keep your fish healthy and the water crystal clear. The Aqua Culture Aquarium Kit includes integrated cutouts for easy filter cartridge changes and feeding without removing the hood. The Aqua Culture Aquarium Starter Kit also contains samples of Tetra food and water and enrollment in TetraCare, which provides free advice and help to make sure you are successful in starting up your aquarium.
Aqua Culture Aquarium Starter Kit, 55 Gallon:
- 55 gal Fish Aquarium Kit
- Low-profile hood
- Natural daylight shimmer
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- The 55 Gallon Aquarium Starter Kit includes a Tetra internal filter
- Keeps fish healthy and the water crystal clear
- Integrated cutouts for easy filter cartridge changes and feeding without removing the hood
- Contains samples of Tetra food and water enrollment in TetraCare
- Replaced a 72 gallon bow front with this tank, fits the same, without the bow.. a really good price.
- I purchased this as a birthday present for my husband. I loves it. The heater works great, great that it comes with the two filters The only down side was that it didn’t come with air pumps
- I’ve had my tank now for about 2 years and I do have a couple complaints. But I certainly do not regret buying it. The first complaint that I have is the LED lights. They do look great…but one of the sets quit working after about 6 months. Replacement…well I have yet to find any replacements. The second complaint is the filters. They simply can not keep my aquarium clean. I had to add a third filter to keep the water clear. But then again…I also live in a town with VERY poor quality water(undrinkable, rusty water). Other than that, its perfect.
- great price great tank love the LED lights double filters and a very nice heater and I got the stand for $86.oo very nice and looks better thin I ever thought
- Our smaller tank cracked, so we used the opportunity to upgrade to this monster. Our four medium sized goldfish absolutely love this tank ( at least I think that’s what they’re saying ). It was easy to set up and the instructions were easy to follow. The only thing I didn’t care for were the lighting wires. I can’t just take the lid off and place it to the side. Both lids are connected by the wire.
- This fish aquarium did not come with any type of owners manual to tell you step-by-step how to set it up. I did however figure out how to put the hood on and to hook up the lights. When it was all set up it was really an amazing aquarium . Very good purchase.
- my 80 gallon tank cracked at the bottom so I had to purchase a replacement tank quickly….the 55 gallon tank was in Stock so I was able to pick it up at the store the next day, my fish seem happier with a smaller tank and it looks way better than the 80 gallon
- We where looking for a larger fish tank with all necessary parts(filter, lights…) and for a good price. Love the tank no complaints.
- We purchased the aquirium online. We shopped all over before we made our purchase. It was such a good price. . We picked it up at a nearby Walmart . After some shopping my husband decided to pick up the item , as I got inline. He was there before we got inline. When we got the tank home we were surprised to find out all the things they came with the tank. A led hooded tank, filter, heater, net, food, start up chemicals. We didn’t know all that came with it. We have it all set up, and it’s a very nice tank. Sleek lid with led lights, so nice looking!
- The 2 internal filters are not enough for this size tank. It needs a hang on the back filter and possibly an under gravel filter with power head to keep the tank clean. Unless you want to be cleaning it more than once a week. Petsmart has a better set up and only 179.99. Better heater and filter.