The Aqua Culture Aquarium Starter Kit is a perfect way to add a touch of nature to your living spaces. This 29-Gallon Aquarium Starter Kit is perfect for brightening larger spaces where it can be featured on an appropriately rated aquarium stand. The low-profile hood of this Aqua Culture Starter Kit creates a natural daylight shimmer in your aquarium, using energy efficient LED lighting that mimics natural sunlight. The Aqua Culture Aquarium Starter Kit includes a Tetra internal filter that provides powerful, yet silent filtration to keep your fish healthy and the water crystal clear. The Aqua Culture Aquarium Kit includes integrated cutouts for easy filter cartridge changes and feeding without removing the hood. The Aqua Culture Aquarium Starter Kit also contains samples of Tetra food and water and enrollment in TetraCare, which provides free advice and help to make sure you are successful in starting up your aquarium.
Aqua Culture Aquarium Starter Kit, 29 Gallon:
- 29 gal Fish Aquarium Kit
- Low-profile hood
- Natural daylight shimmer
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- The 29-Gallon Aquarium Starter Kit includes a Tetra internal filter
- Keeps fish healthy and the water crystal clear
- Integrated cutouts for easy filter cartridge changes and feeding without removing the hood
- Contains samples of Tetra food and water enrollment in TetraCare
Animal Health Concern: Fresh Water
- I read reviews about the tank cracked or broken and to check it before leaving the store.. and the first two was broken and missing parts.. finally the third one wasn’t damaged and had all the parts.. just a rule, open the box before leaving the store. Other then that great tank and great price for a starter kit!
- Lack of packing slip, instruction manual and too many bags with individual packets with their own set of instructions made it more difficult to keep everything together. All we had to buy was a thermometer, gravel and fish. Avoid bubbler because of LEDS. A plexiglass top protecting LEDS from water would be good addition for kids’ use.
- Nice, works as ad. Had s little scratch on glass. Good value. Do several partial water changes till smell goes away. Small tanks require more initial care.
- Hi, I purchased this fish tank at the local walmart..for anyone starting an aquarium, this is a great buy..has everything you need..Looks real awesome..I love it..nice lighting..I would definately recommend this tank to anyone..
- If you want a starter aquarium this is perfect. The equipment in this set is designed to function under basic parameters. As long as you do routine maintenance and don’t overstock the tank you will be fine. If you are looking to stock fish that need more than beginner level experience ie. Specific temperatures, jumpers, etc. Then look for something designed for that purpose.
- I bought this tank combo at the store so no shipping hiccups. I did a “fill test” and no leaks. I did buy a different top just because I had never used the one it came with. I like the filter and the heater works great (note – just use a thin knife to disengage the suction cup and then it goes back on just fine. Overall this is a great “starter kit” for a 29 gallon tank. I’ve had a 29 gallon many years ago and one has to realize that there will be other costs involved – gravel, decorations, additional water treatment stuff, etc. I’m very pleased so far. The water started out cloudy but that was because I only rinsed my gravel once and should have twice or three times. I will add fish slowly but I intend on having a variety of fish that can get along and a couple catfish and maybe a couple snails. 29 gallons is a very good size if one does not get carried away with the fish-load.
- This is an tank kit is an excellent value. It includes almost everything one needs to start an aquarium. The only other items needed are rock base, decorations and fish. The one drawback for me is the cheesy design of the one piece top
- I ordered this fish tank online and had it shipped to my local walmart good service but when I was given the product I heard a rattle in the box I opened it up at the store and there was a giant hole of broken glass in it. Got my refund and left. Lesson learned never order anything fragile online. Hard to say when it got broken. If you order a tank online or anything fragile it may arrive broken.