Navigate your tablet a little easier with the Apple iPad Pro Pencil. It is equipped with a Multi-Touch subsystem that gives it striking capabilities alongside wonderful pixel precision. This accessory uses incredibly sensitive pressure and tilt sensors to instantly recognize when you are pressing harder or shifting its angle. The touch pencil also lets you vary line weight for creating subtle shading and producing a wide range of artistic effects.
- Designed for use with the Apple iPad Pro (sold separately)
- Multi-Touch subsystem
- Pixel perfect precision
- Features sensitive pressure and tilt sensors
- Vary line weight to create subtle shading and other artistic effects
- iPad pencil makes navigating your tablet easy
- It’s like using a conventional pencil
- Fast, great deal, awesome transaction!
- Amazing response and just the right sensitivity.
- Overall, I was excited to get the pencil to use it for not taking, and potentially with a design application. After spending almost $100 on it, I come to find out that there’s not a lot out there, and I could have probably gotten away with just a cheap stylus. Make sure you want to know what you’re going to use this thing with before you waste your money.
- Works great, I use it all the time. This is especially good for digital artists or anyone who likes to draw. I also use this a lot for handwritten notes on my IPad. Just overall a great product!
- Bought this for my wife, and she loves it. It works flawlessly with her iPad Pro, good battery life, great flexibility and accuracy. Only taking off a star for the following: – Does _not_ work with non-Pro iPads – No good way to attach/clip it to the iPad – tends to occasionally slip out of loop-type stylus holders – Price
- I would rate it higher, but the cap on the end that protects the lightning connector can come off (it is magnetically attached) and get lost way to easily. I purchased an item to put on it that hold the cap if it is pulled off (such as for charging) Also, I purchased separately a clip for a 400 series bullet pin (I chose matte black) so I can carry it in clipped to my pocket. In terms of performance, it does excellent. Better than I had hoped.
- the pencil will not pair with my I pad, at all no matter how many times I try, so it has to go back