Protecting your family from the contaminants found in much of the nation’s water supply doesn’t have to mean a huge investment. The Single Stage Countertop Drinking Water Filter with GAC is a cost-effective solution that greatly reduces chlorine, chloramine, lead, iron, hydrogen sulfide and mercury contaminants without costing more than those inconvenient water filter pitchers. Easy to place right on your counter and fill with water, this simple filter uses only the best NSF and FDA approved parts. Wet testing is performed to ensure that the filter works as promised, and it’s fully sanitized before boxing to ensure your safety. All of the hardware needed for installation is included for your convenience, and getting the system set up is a simple task.
APEX MR-1011 Countertop Drinking Water Filter:
- Removes sediment, chlorine, industrial chemicals, radon and many more harmful contaminants in your drinking water
- High quality NSF/FDA approved media
- Each filter individually wet tested and sanitized
- Easy installation
- Plug and play operation
- I’m so in love with this system…the water taste absolutely pure and clean…no funny taste or anything its amazing
- I received the Apex MR -1011 Countertop drinking water system it’s great it’s nice to just go to the sink & enjoy good filtered water. It was easy to set up. I love it.
- This thing is great. Keeps my water balanced and has less metallic taste! Definitely makes water taste better. Deducted one star because of the amount of space it takes up.
- Very nice fast shipping and water taste great. It was very easy to install and very easy to use. My water tastes great and it is an amazing difference in my coffee.
- This filter system is awesome! I thought having the cord on the counter from the faucet to the unit would be a pain, but I hardly even notice it. Quick and easy installation and the water tastes amazing. So much easier than refilling stand-alone water filtering systems all the time and way more convenient.
- I am very pleased at the performance of this filter. I was able to hook this to my kitchen faucet pretty easily with the adapter provided in the kit.