The TAP-EX2 High-Power Touchscreen WiFi Range Extender extends the range of any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi network with the tap of your finger. It works by repeating the signal from your single- or dual-band WiFi router and redistributing that signal to a new, extended location. The TAP-EX2 features a 3.5-inch color touchscreen display for easy setup without the help of any additional devices. It is equipped with six advanced amplifiers and high-gain antennas to boost your WiFi coverage by an additional 10,000 sq ft and at ultra-fast 802.11ac WiFi speeds. With three wired ports, you can also directly attach additional Internet devices like smart TVs and game consoles. The TAP-EX2 is a high-performance Extender, built in an attractive and compact design and with the most simple setup available. With features like Digital Clock Mode, you won’t want to hide it in a cabinet like other devices. The TAP-EX2 is a sleek and powerful addition to any home or office network.
Amped Wireless High-Power Touchscreen AC750 WiFi Range Extender:
- Up to 10,000 sq ft range
- Easy touchscreen setup
- Ultra-fast AC technology
- Eliminate WiFi dead spots
- WiFi access controls
- Airplay, Airprint and home sharing
- Advanced WiFi security
- I just bought a new extender and had problems getting it to work. I called in support as suggested before returning. I did receive GREAT support and now my extender works well, and the speed of the network has increase by 3times!!!
- I just purchased the Wi-Fi Range Extender to help bring our MIFI signal to my desktop computer in the bedroom we setup as an office. I read the instructions and watched the CD but neither showed me what was coming up on the extender. I called the support team and talked to Mark. He was so patient with both me and my husband since neither of us are really computer literate. We were not able to accomplish what was needed through the extender so he had us get our ipad and helped set us up this way. It is really nice to find people who are really willing to help instead of brushing you off and leaving you on your own. Thanks Mark
- Had a bit of trouble re-setting up but your tech guy Sam was great and solved my problem.
- The TAP-EX2 works great. I had a minor problem connecting to my home network. The technical support representative Ralph Marquez was very knowledgeable, patient, helpful, good natured and professional in every way. He is what technical support should be, a credit to AMPED Wireless.
- Bought the tap-ex2, no serious problem had a few problems with the dropping of signals called support and was solved professionally thank you Krista Concierge #181 great gob thxs
- This is my second Amped Wireless – TAP-EX2 and I love both of them. We have 2 different residences so use them in both homes. Great product and so easy to use. Works even greater distances that we expected. Tech help is fabulous! Thanks so much Joshua!!
- NOT a plug and play device. Look elsewhere unless your tech skills are moderate. Device enters into the “Loading, please wait …” dialog when it has to access its own firmware (after your password/code) are entered and hangs there. Requiring many calls to tech support, internet searching, and forum reviews to find your solution. Mine is still unresolved.