Introduce style and functionality to your living space with the Ameriwood 5-Shelf Bookcase. It harmonizes well with most decor styles, from traditional to contemporary. This particleboard wooden furniture is useful for holding large books, magazines, office files, photo albums, collectibles and much more. Alternatively, you can place it inside a walk-in closet to create shelves for sweaters, handbags and shoes, as well as towels and linens. The sturdy construction is complete with a beautifully polished surface. Available in multiple finishes, including rodeo oak, black oak, white stipple and black forest espresso, this adjustable-shelf bookcase will easily accommodate your specific needs. It makes efficient use of vertical space. Set it up in a hallway, bedroom, home office or any area of your home or apartment. Pair this decorative bookcase with other items in the Ameriwood collection (sold separately) for a refined look.
Ameriwood 5-Shelf Bookcase, Rodeo Oak:
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Decorative bookcase is easy to assemble
- Available in: rodeo oak, black oak, black forest espresso or white stipple finishes
- Holds books, magazines, games, DVDs and much more
- Doubles as an open shelving unit
- Neutral tone matches well with many home furnishings
- Use in any area of your living or office space
- Measures: 9.31″L x 24.68″W x 71.5″H
- Model# 9425213PCOM
- Ordered two of these; shipped quickly and got here right away. Instructions for assembly were good and streamlined, and the shelves themselves are very sturdy, solid, and work great for their intended purpose. Would definitely recommend these as an affordable priced bookshelf! ^_^
- The bookshelf was easy to assemble and looks nice.
- its a great bookcase i highly recommend it, im going to order more in the furture
- This is easy to put together is only took me 30mins Nice size and price got in Sale. Great for a bed room , The only thing I would say it watch when you put on the backing the nails can damage the edges.
- I will rate it 5 star. Easy to assemble and affordable. It doesn’t look cheap. I plan to order more for my finished basement.
- This is a pretty good bookcase for the price. I’m using them for functionally, so I loaded them up with books. They are holding up pretty well so far, no sagging or anything. They are not as wide as I would’ve liked them, but that’s on me for not checking. Pretty easy to put together and I would HIGHLY recommend using the wall pivot. My house is carpeted and there was no way the bookcase would’ve kept upright without fixing it to the wall.
- These are simple, easier to put together bookcases that look great. Quality is about the same as Ikea, except cheaper by at least $60, plus FREE delivery for me! Setup was a merely nailing together the sides, the back, top, and bottom, then done. It stands flush with the floor, so no chance of anything getting underneath, and are true to dimensions listed. Northfield Alder color came as pictured. I’d buy these again in a heartbeat, and have advised friends to do so already as well!
- instructions could have been a bit clearer, but otherwise, easy assembly! great product, bought it just for my pop figures 🙂
- This bookcase arrived broken (one of the tall side boards came in two peaces, about ahalf). See in the photo for yourself