Keep your bike firmly secured when you use the Allen Sports Premier 4-Bike Hitch Rack. The carry arms snap into place right out of the box and provide a sturdy place to keep your transportation items. This device has a insert that fits 2″ receiver hitches. The Allen Sports 4-bike rack has dual compound tie-down cradles and quick set straps that individually secure and protect bicycles. The internal tilt-away release allows for easy lift gate access. The receiver hitch bike rack has a cushioned spine pad that protects the inner bicycle, and no-wobble bolts eliminate movement of the rack inside the hitch. It is an ideal way to keep your rides chained up and fastened securely until you are ready to remove them for your next adventure. Depend on the Allen Sports Premier 4-Bike Hitch Rack for your family and friends to keep their bikes safe.
Allen Sports Premier 4-Bike Hitch Rack:
- Hitch insert fits 2″ receiver hitches
- Quick set carry arms “snap” into place right out of the box
- Dual compound tie-down cradles and quick set straps individually secure and protect bicycles
- Allen Sports 4-bike rack has internal tilt-away release allows for easy lift gate access
- Padded spine pad protects inner bicycle
- No-wobble bolts eliminate movement of rack inside of hitch
- Rugged heavy duty rack, easy to install thick rubber tie downs holds all four bikes with no problem. Cant use pin in receiver, comes with bolt and lock nut. This is so the rack wont wobble Happy with product.
- The rack fits nice and snug and is quite sturdy. The rack tilts down for opening the trunk on our SUV and it also collapses when not in use. It seems like all bike racks have terrible straps and these ones are at least a strong rubber. I’ve read a few places that if you have a problem with the straps that Allen will send you new ones without any hassle. For the money you cannot beat this bike rack. I reviewed several bike racks before making this purchase and it kept rising to the top based on the quality and the value.
- The rubber tie downs are quick, and everything is heavy duty. The hitch pin is replaced by a ratcheted bolt to “prevent vibrations”, so my locking hitch pin won’t work!. I also use extra bungee cords because I don’t won’t to trust my bike to just the rubber tie down.