The Allen Sports MT-1 Folding One-Bike Carrier is the ultimate commuter solution to take your bicycle with you when traveling. It fits a wide range of vehicles including SUVs, hatchbacks, minivans and sedans. Individual tie-down cradles secure and protect your bicycle. This car bike carrier features a durable, powder-coated black finish and will fit on your vehicle in an unobtrusive way. Co-molded upper and lower pads fully protect your vehicle’s finish. When not in use the MT-1 folds down to a size smaller than a shoebox and can be conveniently stored using the included carry bag. The ultra-compact design is one of the smallest available on the market. This Allen Sports MT-1 Folding One-Bike Carrier has a padded lower frame that protects the vehicle from scratches and damage.
Allen Sports MT-1 Ultra Compact 1-Bike Trunk Rack:
- Ultra-compact folded design, smallest on the market
- Ideal for travel or commuting
- Safe and secure individual tie-downs protect your bicycle
- Padded lower frame keeps bicycle away from vehicle
- Car bike carrier comes fully assembled and installs in seconds
- Includes carry bag for easy storage when not in use
- Ideal for SUVs, hatchbacks, minivans and sedans
- Durable powder-coated black finish
- Easy to install…I did it myself! Held the bike nicely and securely. I would 100 percent recommend this.
- The best part about this bike rack is that it mounted on the back of the suv and didn’t have to be removed to open the rear door.
- Tough, rugged little one-bicycle carrier for hatchback cars/ minivans.
- It was hard to figure out…But I watched a u tube video and it has proven to be compact and worth it
- There is one thing that I do not like is that one of the pads that rest on the rear window is off center a bit but the bike rack did the work on our trip. Love once I’m done using the rack it folds to a very compact size which it make for very easy storage. The company itself and their support team answer all my safety concern questions in a very timely manner.
- I bought this to carry one mountain bike from Austin Texas to Southern Cakifornia. I drove through two rain lightening storms with winds clocked at 35 mph on one and one stretch of highway under repair (gravel road) and the bike and bike rack never moved an inch. I have a Subaru Crostrek which was not listed on the box as an approved vehicle but I risked using it since the back of my car was similar to others in the list. This is VERY easy to attach to your car. I used the excess straps to hold the wheels. My bike had both wheels on. I also used a bungee cord through back wheel to ensure the pedal did not move during transport. I noticed one previous comment that their bike fell off . I have to believe their rack was not attached properly because based on my experience there is no way the bike or rack can come off. It is also easy to remove. I took my bike and rack off to bring into hotel and the one night that I stopped. The price was insanely cheap. It is very heavy metal. Best purchase I have made in a long time!!
- Drove for 10.5 hours with mountain bike on the back of Honda Element. No problem. Didnt budge. I did however use a couple of bungie cords to keep the front wheel and handle bars from moving around. Worked perfectly. great price at < 20 bucks, no complaints here.
- It is damaged on the second day. It was a total failure.