Keep your valuable equipment safe and secure while traveling, with the Allen Sports 302DN Deluxe Spare Tire Mounted Bike Rack. It’s made of heavy-duty construction in a lightweight design that allows for a quick and easy assembly. It features 15-inch long carry arms that can accommodate up to two bikes with a combined weight up to 70 lbs. In addition, the two bike rack has individual tie-downs to keep your equipment stable. It comes with a padded lower frame to prevent direct contact with your vehicle, and the wide bottom foot supports weight on the back tire not on the rim, preventing damage. The patented design of the Allen Sports 302DN Deluxe Spare Tire Mounted Bike Rack fits a wide range of externally mounted spare tires without restricting the use of the back door.
Allen Sports 302DN Deluxe 2-Bike Spare Tire Mounted Bike Rack:
- Long 15″ carry arms easily accommodate up to 2 bicycles (70 lb max capacity)
- Individual tie-downs secure and protect bicycles
- Padded lower frame keeps bicycles away from vehicle
- Patented design fits wide range of externally mounted spare tires, including those with over the tire third brake lights
- Minor assembly required; set up and install in seconds
- Allen Sports bike rack is made of heavy-duty materials
- Features a wide bottom foot that supports the weight on the back tire, not the rim
- I bought this bc my father has same brand that holds 3 bikes. Others were priced alot higher. Easy to use. I have a jeep wrangler JK and use with 17 inch spare tire.
- This rack is exactly what I wanted. Something very light, quick and easy to mount. Now I don’t have to stuff the bike in back of jeep. Had to buy the bar adapter for the bike though. There wasn’t enough room to get the rack between the bars on the mountain Bike . The mount is surprisingly sturdy with no movement.