Scratch-resistant melamine top is 5/8″ thick with a one-piece, 1 3/4″ brown steel apron and black vinyl edging. Gravity leg-locking mechanism makes set-up quick and easy. Folds to 2 1/2″ thick and locks for easy transport and storage. 1″ diameter, brown steel legs have black plastic foot caps to protect floors. Holds up to 1,200 lbs. evenly distributed.
Alera Rectangular Folding Table, Walnut:
- Scratch-resistant, 5/8″ thick melamine top with a 1-3/4″ brown steel apron and black vinyl edging
- Gravity leg-locking mechanism for quick setup
- Folds to 2-1/2″ thick and locks for easy transport and storage
- Brown steel legs are 1″ in diameter with protective black plastic foot caps
- This walnut folding table can hold up to 1,200 lbs, evenly distributed
- Dimensions: 60″L x 18″W x 29″H
- Model Number: ALEFT726018WA
- This table fits perfectly in the office for our needs. It is just wide enough to hold a few plants and literature, leaving extra room for chairs. The delivery was fast.
- I wanted a sturdy table for my sewing & embroidery machine; this table is just what I needed. It is the perfect size for both of my machines; it is strong, sturdy and looks great in my sewing room. It arrived in excellent condition.
- Exactly what we needed for a small space.
- This table is sturdy and looks good. Shipped in and received fast. Well packed
- The space I had was pretty specific and I was having difficulty finding a table for the space. I found this one online and Walmart shipped it. I’ve used it for a week and it serves my needs ideally. It is a bit tippy, but overall, a great buy!
- Remember those heavy, brown folding tables that were around 10 years ago before the really lightweight plastic white ones came about? Remember how heavy they were and almost impossible for one person to move? This table is the exact same table!! Made of sawdust-looking particle board that is so heavy I could barely get it out of the box let alone set it up. I am going back to my white ones with table cloths.