This Alera Elusion Series Swivel/Tilt Chair features an innovative design that will go well in any office or home. Its ergonomic design easily adjusts to fit multiple users. This mesh back chair has a 5-star base with casters for easy mobility. It has height- and width-adjustable arms with soft polyurethane pads. The Alera Elusion Series Swivel/Tilt Chair features a contoured seat cushion with waterfall edge to help relieve any pressure on your legs.
Alera Elusion Series Mesh Mid-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Black:
- Ergonomic design adjusts to fit multiple users
- Cool, breathable mesh back
- Contoured seat cushion with waterfall edge to help relieve pressure on legs
- Height- and width-adjustable arms with soft polyurethane pads
- 5-star base with casters for easy mobility
- Recommended applications: General office and task
- Seat/back color: Black
- Arms included: Yes
- Arm style: Padded slant t-bar
- Mesh mid-back chair, black has 5-year limited warranty
- Model Number: ALEEL42BME10B
- I’ve had back surgery and struggle sitting for long periods of time and can never find a chair that will allow me to sit for more than 20 minutes, until now. My employer purchased this chair for me and after leaving their, I needed a new one for my home use. Fortunately, I found the exact chair and use it daily. Only chair that doesn’t cause more pain and I can sit ALL DAY. I’m 5’9″ and very athletic.
- I bought this chair for my daughter as a Christmas gift. She loves everything about this chair. It’s quickly adjustable. It’s not to bulky, she has a small home office.
- It was easy to assemble and is a quality product. It is excellent for people with back problems.
- I bought it a month ago. I am 5’3”, that means not a short person, but my feet hang in the air even when the seat is at its lower position. Not very comfortable in that aspect. The back has a curve that gives a back support, which is good.
- So far so good! The sit is very soft and comfortable. I’m a secretary so i definitly need a comfortable chair. I’v had it for 2 weeks and so far i like it.
- The chair gives good support and the seat is very comfortable. However, the materials are not of superior standards. Much of it is plastic like and has sharp edges. The price is right, but it is not a Howard Miller chair.
- Easy to assemble and extremely comfortable. A solid value for home or office.
- We have bought these for everyone in the office. After the first few, everyone wanted them. They will not disappoint. We have people who spend 10 hours a day in the chair and they love this one.
- Easy to assemble. I was able to do it in 15 minutes including unboxing and unwrapping. Chair has a lot more back support than my previous chair, so I’m feeling a lot better.