A powerful AC motor inflates or deflates the air bed in under one minute. Plug it in, press the button and the bed inflates or deflates. The air bed also features a large air valve for manual inflation and deflation when electricity is unavailable. The top and side surfaces are a soft and luxurious, washable velvet-flocked fabric. The bed can be washed with any standard household fabric detergent. The bottom is a rugged, smooth heavy-weight PVC fabric. The bed will accommodate 200 lbs and kids as tall as five feet. The nine full-width I beams ensure a bed with no lumps or bumps. No hands on the floors as in standard 6 or 9 inch beds. This bed is 14″ ensuring clean hands in the morning. This pretty to look at, but ruggedly built bed will withstand years of regular use.
AirCloud Kids 2-Way Air Pump Inflatable Air Bed:
- Available in blue or pink colors
- Will accommodate 200 lbs and kids as tall as 5
- Soft and luxurious, washable velvet-flocked fabric top
- Bottom is constructed from rugged, heavy-weight PVC fabric material
- 9 sturdy internal inflated I beams keep the bed flat without lumps or bumps
- Features a large manual air valve for use with manual pumps, when electricity is unavailable
- Can be washed with any standard household fabric detergent
- These beds were wonderful. I ordered 2, one in blue and one in pink for my 2 grandchildren. They worked exactly as advertised, one minute to inflate, one minute to deflate. Kids slept on these for 14 nights on a cross country road trip. Used twin sheets and these were perfect. Kids were age 6 and 3. I would highly recommend these. We were so glad we had them and that they were as easy to use as stated.
- We ordered these for overnight grandkids, they are great! Inflate and deflate easily. Comes with a fan and storage bag! The kids loved them. They are a little smaller than a twin size bed just perfect for a kid! Glad we bought them. The only problem I had was shipping, it took them a month to get here. That was the only problem, but once thet here, all was good!
- beautiful air mattress and very comfortable for the kids. Only one problem is that the pump to blow up the pink colored mattress does not fit correctly making it very difficult to inflate.
- Easy to inflate and I really like how it deflates the bed making it flat for storing. We bought this mainly for travel and it’ll be so nice having that extra bed so we’re not all crammed in a hotel bed!
- I purchased this item to have when the grandchildren come as a next-step up from the pack-n-play which they were beginning to climb out of. It inflates and de-flates easily with the pump provided. I used a queen-sized mattress pad which I had on hand and folded it under the bed then a twin size sheet. It seems to work well for the occasional use.
- This was an excellent purchase! It is comfortable for my grand-daughter and easy to inflate and deflate.
- I loved these air beds! I purchased two for my toddler nieces and they were plenty big enough. They were comfortable, easy to inflate (and deflate) and did not lose air like some others I have tried.
- When we took the air bed out of the box and unfolded it, there was a significant and very visible cut in the top, sleeping surface. There was a patch kit included..which we used. However, it still does not hold air enough to keep the mattress firm. It’s going back!