This Adams Deluxe Garden Planter is a great way to add color to your deck or patio. Lifted to 34″ on sturdy legs, it is the most comfortable way to enjoy weeding, planting and tending to beds. The Adams garden planter is easy on your back and knees, making it ideal for people with joint issues or anyone who enjoys whiling away the hours gardening on a sunny day. It also allows gardeners to grow small items in apartments and other locations where space is limited. This patio planter also comes with a plug for easy drainage. It is designed to be rust-proof, peel-proof and rot-proof for long-term use. This Adams garden planter is also UV protected to prevent bleaching or loss of color.
Adams Deluxe Garden Planter:
Adams Deluxe Garden Planter:
- Patio planter is lifted to 34″
- Sturdy legs for durability
- Easy on your back and knees
- Includes a plug for easy drainage
- Constructed of strong resin
- Will not rust, peel or rot
- UV-protected to maintain its color
- Remove the legs for easy storage
- 1-year limited warranty
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- This planter is attractive, sturdy and very simple to assemble. I like that it has a plug in the bottom for drainage if you want to use it. It looks just like the pictures you see on the website. I know two people who are going to purchase one after seeing mine. And the price is so reasonable too!
- I like this as it keeps my herbs off the ground, away from the critters that normally get into them. Shelf on bottom allows for a few little planters as well. So far so good. NAD
- The planter is just the right height and length. The shelf is good for storage. Very pleased with the product.
- I purchased this product, because it went “on sale.: Also, I have been wanting something similar to this product for quite some time now. It is very sturdy, large and attractive. It is a hunter green color, but not a very deep, dark hunter green. It was super easy to put together. In fact, it took me less than 5-minutes to snap it all into place. I placed several planters inside the box (container) itself. The bottom shelf is also very sturdy. The product does not wobble or move and sits nicely on our patio (deck). I placed three containers on the bottom shelf. This product is made of super thick plastic (not resin). I was pleasantly surprised on the generous size that it is and how tall it stands. The top container is 36 inches long. The top container has a nice width at 15-1/4. If anyone is interested in knowing how deep it is — it is 5-1/4 deep. The bottom shelf is 31-1/4, which is a generous size for placing several containers below. I have several Artisan galvanized watering cans, which I fill with soil and colorful flowers every year. I placed several of these on the bottom shelf. There is one drainage hole which is located in the center. It is a nice size. There is another circular area where one can drill a second hole. The height is 33-1/4 from the very top to the bottom of the four legs. I plan to use this during the Fall and fill it with Mums. This product may crack in cold, bitter weather. We live in Chicago, where winters can be cruel and harsh. I recommend storing it away and not leaving it outside (unless you live in AZ, FL, CA). I am pleased with the product and would recommend it to others. It is a very good product, so my final rating is 4-stars.
- This garden planter was very easy to assemble and sturdier than I thought it would be because it is lightweight and simple to move around empty. I used the planter as a table to repot my herbs, flowers and vegetables. It kept the soil contained, but also drained any water that settled on the bottom. I am so happy that I purchased this item – you get so much more than you pay for.
- I used it to for my outdoor herbs plants in my deck. I bought 3, 2 for me and 1 for my sister to use for her indoor herbs plants. This is sturdy, easy to clean and price is reasonable.
- This planter was described as being a lot nicer than it actually is. Was WAY over priced for what you get. Said it was resin and actually just thin plastic. I see you’ve lowered the price from the absorant price I had to pay. Was very unhappy with this expensive cheap planter!