The Adams Deluxe Garden Planter presents you with the ideal way to add color and activity to your deck or patio area. The planter is lifted on sturdy legs, making it the most comfortable way to garden. Easy on your back and knees, this 36″ planter is stylish and functional. It helps you garden in apartments and other locations where space is at a premium. This product includes a plug for easy drainage so you don’t have to worry about anything other than tending to your plants. Constructed of durable resin, this earth brown Adams garden planter will not rust, peel or rot and is UV-protected to maintain its color. This durable construction ensures that your item continues to last and last, even when exposed to the elements.
Adams 36″ Deluxe Garden Planter, Earth Brown:
- The ideal way to add color to the deck or patio
- Lifted to 34″ on sturdy legs
- Easy on your back and knees
- Includes plug for easy drainage
- Constructed of durable resin
- 36″ planter will not rust, peel, or rot and is UV-protected to maintain its color
- Remove the legs for easy storage when not in use
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- The plastic is sturdy but lightweight, easy to move around. Snaps together very easily. A bit shiny which looks inexpensive but nice enough. The green version would be lovely, but didn’t match my decor. Not a deep planter. Perfect for small plants. Check the measurements for your space. The lower shelf makes it sturdy and provides a spot for additional decorations. It would be perfect for herbs but I used it for seasonal flowers. The price is a bargain. Note, there is one drain hole in the middle of the planter box bottom. I suggest if you use the drainage feature, place a pot below the drainage hole to catch the drained water.
- I use it for my office plants and I jst luv it!
- have not had opportunity to use yet. But is extremely close to what I was seeking. I believe it will work just fine.
- I love this planter. I used it to plant a few vegetable (mainly spinach and a few salad greens) on my back porch. It’s working out great. No bending, no stooping. Just everything at arm level. Did I say I loved it. Wish I had purchase two at this great price.
- I was looking for a potting bench and found this. It fit perfect in the recessesd area on my patio. Looks good. Heavy duty plastic.
- The quality is not what I expected from the pictures that were online the product is very flimsy