Weather the day with confidence with your own accurate and up-to-date information, right from your own backyard by using the AcuRite Wireless Digital Thermometer. It features precise and reliable temperature readings. This wireless thermometer has a bold, easy to read LCD screen that displays the current indoor or outdoor temperature with daily high and low information. It also comes with a clock that displays the current time in 12-hour or 24-hour formats. The AcuRite Wireless Digital Thermometer stands upright for tabletop use, and it is also wall-mountable for convenient and reliable placement. It is ideal for use in your garden, greenhouse, garage, wine room and more. Stay on top of the latest conditions in a number of different settings by using the AcuRite digital thermometer.
AcuRite Wireless Digital Thermometer:
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Clock (12-hour or 24-hour)
- Daily high/low temperature
- Tabletop or wall-mountable design
- Indicator for wireless sensor signal strength
- Wireless technology transmits data through walls and from a distance
- Integrated hanger for easy mounting
- Durable, weather-resistant design
- Wireless signal LED indicator
- Strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz)
- A simple thermometer that is very precise and low cost
- Very well made and extremely accurate. I’ve bought four of them so far for different rooms. They all work off the same transmitter so I only had to use one of the included transmitters for all four.
- Using to monitor my refrigerator temps,since this unit is useful to -40F.Can monitor the temp in the den and getting full bars,even when sending unit is inside refrigerator.Manufacturer mentions that this unit transmits twice as far as competitive units.
- This unit works well, but the display could be a little larger. If I was being picky, I would also like the temp to read to the tenth of a degree. All in all, for the price, you get your money’s worth.
- Would get5 stars, except displayed numerals for indoor temperature are too small.
- Easy to set up and view. The larger number is the remote sensor ( we use it to monitor the basement temperature )
- So far so good. Love the price and works fine. Just a bit smaller than I expected even though I had the dimensions. Outdoor number is large but indoor number is smaller. All in all a great deal.
- The indoor temp while in an air conditioned room said it was 81 degrees. The outdoor temp said 88 degrees. The outdoor sensor was literally 1 inch away from it for 30 minutes, neither budged and both should have been the same with about a 75 degree reading. Took the indoor sensor display into a non-air conditioned room that was about 85 degrees and the outdoor I put in a colder room (70 degrees) directly on top of the air conditioner. The indoor went up a single degree while the outdoor still didn’t change. May as well have bought a roll of toilet paper, would have given similar results.