The Acer 15.6-inch Backpack is a lightweight multifunctional solution for on-the-go professionals or students. The backpack is designed with a multi-layered foam compartment and Velcro secure band for laptops up to 15.6 inches, with ample storage room in the main zippered compartment to house files, notepads, books and power adapters. You’ll have quick access to the accessory workstation for pens, keys, business cards and smartphones. The elastic mesh side pocket tightly secures water bottle or a travel umbrella. The back padding and contoured adjustable shoulder straps is lined with Air-flow moisture control mesh to guarantee a dry and cool back.
Acer 15.6″ Laptop Backpack:
- Dedicated multi-layered foam compartment and Velcro secure band for laptops up to 15.6″
- Ample storage room in main zippered compartment to house files, notepads, books and power adapters
- Quick access accessory workstation for pens, keys, business cards, PDAs, smartphones and more
- Elastic mesh side pockets for tightly securing water bottles or travel umbrella
- Lifetime warranty
- Color: black
- There are three zippers on this back pack and they all serve a purpose. I like that my computer will be well protected against bumps or small drops. I do a lot of traveling with my computer going to flea markets and just visiting people and my laptop gets carried among a lot of other things. I also have a laptop sleeve that I will use in conjunction with this; but I don’t believe that it will be necessary. I like that the zippers only open half way so there is no possibility of picking it up and having my computer fall if I think it is zipped and it isn’t (has happened 😛 ) there are plenty of pockets and designated places for pens and my cell phone. I don’t have to carry a purse when I have this with me. I like that there is a top handle and back pack straps as well. I can take my computer with confidence.
- I recently received this laptop backpack complimentary of Walmart’s Spark Reviewer program in exchange for an honest review, which is pretty cool because I also received a brand new laptop from them not long ago for testing purposes, too. I’ve heard great things about Acer before, so I was very eager to try this particular carrier out. The Acer 15.6-inch backpack fits my new laptop perfectly! The backpack is sleek and modern looking, with ample storage room in the main zippered compartment to house files, notepads, books and power adapters. There is a multi-layered foam compartment with Velcro fastenings to hold any 15.6-inch laptop safely and secure. I love having quick access to the accessory workstation for pens, keys, business cards and smartphones. The back padding and contoured adjustable shoulder straps are super comfy! And they should be, considering they are lined with Air-flow moisture control mesh to guarantee a dry and cool back. No sweating through your shirts on hot days with this little beauty! If you get thirsty, you can put your water bottle in the elastic mesh side pocket, which tightly secures it so that there aren’t any accidental spills. It’s also the perfect spot to tuck a travel umbrella when running out into rainy weather. Honestly, you can’t go wrong with this laptop backpack. I even love how the main three pockets only unzip halfway to prevent things from falling out. All in all, it’s a good looking, well-made, highly versatile carrier and I would recommend it to any one looking to protect their laptop while on the go.
- I did not specifically look for a laptop backpack since I already have one, one that is quite heavy even without the laptop or anything else in it. I was pleasantly surprised that this one was more compact and lighter but seems to offer quite some nice padding in spite of that. The straps are easy to adjust, the outside is nylon, thus easy to clean – and black is always a “good” color. On the inside are several pockets for such things as cell phone, pens, and such and also has a key clip. The back is padded for ergonomic support and equal weight distribution. I like the shaped straps. There are several pockets on the outside and sides as well but overall this backpack is slimmer and trimmer than my old one.
- The Acer 15.6″ Laptop Backpack, Black is a good sturdy backpack for my eleven year old son. It has multiple compartments for storing all his items for school. He can carry his tablet and his Chrome book without them being in the same compartment. I asked my son how it fits on his shoulders and he stated that it “feels good”. The backpack is light and comfortable. My son is small in frame and stature so it’s important that the backpack fit nicely and not be too bulking for him. It is made of material that won’t hold on to spills or messes that can happen with an eleven year old. I tried the backpack and it was comfortable for me also. To be honest I was hoping he was going to use his other backpack and I was going to use it for work. I really like the multiple compartments. It even has a place to hold your water bottle and soda. It is large enough that I can get my Elite book in with other files and you barely notice that it is carry multiple items inside. It does not budge out and look bulky. The Acer 15.6″ Laptop Backpack is very surprising for it’s performance and function.
- Not only the Acer 15.6″ Laptop Backpack is a great laptop carrying case but is also a sturdy backpack for other purposes! I put it to the test by taking to the theme packs over the three-day weekend, with water bottles, snacks and med kit. Easy-to-carry shoulder strap and the air-flow moisture control mesh does work: Kept me cool and dry during the hot and humid weekend! Since there are plenty of pockets and designated places for many items including my cell phone, I did had to carry a purse or additional handbag at the theme parks. . The three zippered compartments are perfect for the well-organized design of the backpack. One of those zippered compartments, the largest, has a Velcro fastening to hold any 15.6-inch laptop safely and secure. The elastic mesh side pockets are perfect for tightly securing water bottles or travel umbrella. This backpack solved all those problems: carrying my laptop securely while carrying drinking and snacking supplies!