Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar
Features & Benefits
Tension mounted-no drilling or marks on the walls
Fits ceiling heights: range of 7′ to 9′
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Install anywhere-bed, couch, toilet, or shower
- Easy to install no drilling required!
- Put a grab bar anywhere in your house
- Ergonomic grip
- No additional tools required
- Easy 3-step installation
- Full set of instructions is included inside of the box
1615 Quail Way,
Logan, Utah, 84321,
- My daughter was in an accident and we purchased this to help her get in and out of bed from her wheelchair what a great purchase.It not only works well for that but we are purchasing another one for the bathroom
- Great assistance standing up, my son can keep his balance by himself and do range of motion exercises to build strenght on arms and legs. Once unit is install properly, stays securely, no damage to ceiling or floor.
- Mom had a small stroke at 91 and this is the best thing ever to help her and me with getting in bed and clothing her. It’s hard to hold someone and dress them. Love it great buy easy to install.
- Due to right side weakness, my husband needed assistance getting up and down. Now he doesn’t struggle any more.
- we use it to navigate the single step up/step down by our front door
- It was easy to install and extremely sturdy. I tried pulling it down with all my strength, and I couldn’t budge it. I put it at the top of the two stairs to the sunroom, where my husband’s exercise bike is, and now he doesn’t have to ask me for help to get up and down the two stairs.
- does a every good job helping my wife get up