Break out the checkered napkins and hot dogs – this A & L Furniture Pine Cross Legged 55 in. Picnic Table with Benches calls for a classic backyard picnic. Built with solid handcrafted pine, this trim set includes a slatted rectangular table and two coordinating slim, slatted benches. Each piece has traditional cross-legged supports for sure steadiness. The leg design also allows the benches to slip neatly under the table when they’re not in use. Choose from several finishes. Table dimensions: 55L x 27W x 30H inches, Bench dimensions: 55L x 11W x 17H inches. Assembly required.
- We like it! It has a touch of ruggedness that works for us.
- I use it as my dining table. I like overall furniture that is non toxic with no chemicals. I like the natural approach when it comes to the majority of the things I buy.
- This table is just what I wanted. The quality is good. It came quickly. I stained it myself and it looks great.
- I bought this for my mom as she had been looking for a classic picnic table with detached benches for a long time. She lives in a senior community and climbing in/out of an attached table is a challenge for her and some of her neighbors/visitors. My sisters that live nearby tried to assemble this and found it to be quite a challenge. They finally got one bench and not the other. They were giving up and called me about return options, but my mom’s friend is a handy type and he was able to come over and get it together. She is very happy with it now that its assembled.
- I am just tickled with this set. Read the reviews before ordering, so I was a little apprehensive. It arrived quickly, all of the parts and pieces were in one box. Absolutely NO damaged pieces. This is clearly grade A lumber. (Pine) Keep in mind that pine absorbs stain unevenly, with that in mind I chose to paint my set. I wouldn’t hesitate to order this or any other product from Hayneedle and A & L Furniture. < 3
- I’ve put together many pieces . This one very easy. Simple in fact . For pine the top was in great condition . Sturdy . Painted it my self and enjoy the table . I would buy one again if had a choice.
- Great product, moderately easy to put together …… predrilled holes needed better alignment. We had to use our drill which not everyone will own.
- The table is easy to put together…the benches…nightmare. The holes don’t align and they didn’t give me enough of the right wood screws/bolts. They stained it and closed the legs so I had to hammer them open. Don’t waste your money on this. You get what you pay for.