Family and guests will love relaxing in the shady spot created by this festive contemporary umbrella. The spun polyester umbrella tops a graceful steel frame.
Jordan 9′ Umbrella:
- Steel frame with colored spun polyester fabric
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Minimal assembly required
- 9-foot diameter
- This Umbrella is large enough for a midrange round, rectangular or square table. The tilt feature is great. Only draw back is if you are shorter than 5’3″ you will have a hard time getting back from tilt to upright w/out something to stand on. The green color is perfect. not too bright and definitely keeps the sun from bleeding through the material. You need a base with this. If using this on something other than concrete, decking or wood you can put it into the ground by inserting it into a steel pole/tubing shaft @ 4″-6″ or so and pound that into the dirt/grass then insert the umbrella into that. Which is what i did. Kept it flush to the ground so that i can mow right over it.
- I love sitting out in my yard with my patio table and new umbrella. It provides much needed shade so that I may be outdoors more especially when I am barbecuing.
- And just what we needed for our deck! Unfortunately, we now have to paint the trim on the house to match! …That’s my excuse anyway and I’m sticking with it!
- Happy with the color. The pole is a little wobbly but everything works great. I would purchase again.
- Nicely constructed of quality material. Impressive fabric that looks and feels great! I am 100% satisfied with the product and the price.
- For the size, metal components and functionality (the crank used to open it), this umbrella is a great value. Unfortunately, the fabric used is way too thin. The sun still shines through it…. it gets filtered about 50%…. so light and heat still come through. Had to return it 🙁