Help your little one race to the finish line with the Six-Volt Dodge Viper Ride-On from Kid Trax! This battery-powered ride-on features working doors, authentic racing wheels, LED daytime headlights and real reflective mirrors. Make sure to crank the tunes on the FM radio or MP3 audio jack for some serious neighborhood fun! This one-seater is perfect for kids aged three and up and has a weight maximum of 50 pounds. Even racecar drivers need safety, so we’ve equipped this car with Power Trax rubber traction strip tires for smooth rides and a top speed of only 2.5 miles per hour. This set of wheels comes with a rechargeable six-volt battery and wall charger so the fun never has to stop. Trust us, it won’t!
6V Dodge Viper Ride-On, Yellow:
- Age range: 3 years and up
- Authentic racing wheels
- LED daytime headlights
- Functioning reflective mirrors
- Power Trax rubber traction strip tires for better performance on multiple surfaces
- Authentic Dodge Viper design
- Electronic engine and horn noises elevate playtime
- Kid Trax Direct Connect One Step Battery Charging System
- 6V rechargeable battery and wall charger included
- 2.5 MPH forward and reverse speeds
- Initial charge time: 20 hours
- Recharge time: 12-14 hours
- Adult assembly required
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs
- Great for our 2 year old granddaughter. Not too fast, easy to maneuver, keeps a charge fairly long.
- We ordered this item for our son. After reading the description, we decided the price was worth purchasing the car. After putting it together, we realized the description doesn’t match what the car actually has for features. As others have commented/reviewed, there is no radio or mp3 jack and no working doors. Given that I purchased this product on Thanksgiving day (online) and here it is, 1/1/17 and the description still states that the car has those features, it’s really frustrating as a consumer to see that Walmart hasn’t updated the description to reflect what this car actually is. That being said, we haven’t really used it yet since there is snow on the ground in MI, but we’re looking forward to spring when our son can actually drive it around. Misleading description aside, it seems like a decent car for the price.
- The only reason this is not getting 5 starts is because the description is extremely off from what the product actually entails. The description should read: LED daytime headlights Power Trax rubber traction strip tires for better performance on multiple surfaces Authentic Dodge Viper design Electronic engine and horn noises elevate playtime Kid Trax Direct Connect One Step Battery Charging System 6V rechargeable battery and wall charger included 2.5 MPH forward and reverse speeds Initial charge time: 20 hours Recharge time: 12-14 hours Adult assembly required Weight capacity: 50 lbs There are NOT working doors, Radio, MP3 Player, or Functioning Mirrors. Other than being disappointed in the lack of those features the car is super cute and I think my kids are going to love getting them for Christmas!
- Light weight. Just right for a large three-year-old or average four year old. Took a reasonable amount of time to assemble. Directions are fine. Battery needs 8 to 10 hours to charge. Looks sharp! Fast enough for your child.
- My daughter was so happy that she got this car i mean she love it so the next day she drove it with her little niece her niece got one 2-3 years ago n she got the black one my daughter got the yellow one. She having droving alot due to bad weather but when this weather over she be back on the road. But i tell you what the steerling wheel was the hardest part to put together lol. It was funny i was kinda say danghow you do the screw part. N also the jack is in another box thing i was saying where the jack so becareful when u open the big box i through you jad to pay the jack lol silly me. But she love it. i had already put it on facebook that this car os the best i love it wish i had one when i was a little girl. I will post in the futher how long it runs she can also ride it thur 7 years i love that. Goodbye
- Bought rhis for my 2.5yr old son and put it all together charged it and come to find out it only moves backward not forward. Very annoyed at the fact, that I tried to contact the manufacturer and still have not heard back.