The 3 Gallon Water Bottle is ideal for anyone who wants to fill his or her own water, cutting the cost of bottle delivery fees and individual water bottles. This product is designed to hold up to 3 gallons and lets you store your own purified water for your restaurant, office or home. It is also a good choice for emergency preparation and water storage so you are ready for critical situations. It is constructed with commercial-grade durability to provide you with long-lasting liquid storage. The 3 gallon bottle is reusable, re-sealable and made out of 100 percent FDA-approved food-grade plastic so you can rest assured you are providing your friends and family with safe drinking water. It is also environmentally friendly and comes with a built-in handle that makes it easy to carry. Keeping water for whenever it is needed has never been easier than with this 3 gallon plastic water bottle. It can be stored anywhere so you can offer fresh water at any time. 3 Gallon Water Bottle:
- Made of 100% safe polycarbonate food-grade plastic
- The 3 gallon plastic water bottle offers commercial grade durability and usability
- The reusable water bottle is environmentally friendly
- Store your own purified water for your store, restaurant, office or home
- Ideal for emergency preparation and water storage
- I used this to replace a water jug for a pet water bowl. Worked perfectly. the neck length is about 3 inches.
- Does what I needed a 3 gallon water bottle to do. wjc
- It’s the perfect size and weight when filled with water. A 5 gallon bottle would have been too big and heavier. The three gallon jug had thicker walls than the 5 gallon one. This should make it stronger & last longer.
- it is heaver then I thought with 3 gal but I love it. I hope to get more. I have bought 2 so far… I am planning to buy one or two or three more….
- They need to make caps you can purchase for this bottle with the insert for just placing on machine and the cap is punctured by the tap in the dispenser so water does not go everywhere. They have caps you can buy but for snap on nut twist.
- These water bottles are great and I will be getting more
- This size is easier to manage than the 5 gallon which is why I ordered it. It was not available in the store so had to get it via the online store. I am pleased with the bottle.
- can not use at local Publics foodstore in Edgewater, FL for filling as the $.25 cent per gallon refill station does not have a stand for this size bottle. About 1/2 a gallon spilled on me when I tried to fill bottle. It does have a stand for 5 gallon bottles and 1 gallon containers so will use 1 gallon containers which are easier to carry anyway.
- I travel 10 miles to water recently planted apple trees. 3 gallon jugs are perfect and not too heavy to carry from tree to tree. Perfect!!!
- Can u buy the plastic lids and plugs any where? The 3 gallon is just the right size for a woman.
- Probably should call it 3 gallon “Air Bottle” because that’s all you get for your eleven bucks..a sealed up empty bottle…No water…That might be something you may want to mention to your customers…You are purchasing an empty sealed bottle of air. Thanks Walmart. I have purchased water bottles from Lowes, Home Depot, Distillata, Clear Water and they were all sealed up and full of water…NOT AIR!