The Charleston Cruiser from BCA is a classic cruiser with a multi-speed twist to tackle those pesky hills. Assembled right here in South Carolina with a sturdy steel frame and a comfortable upright riding position courtesy of swept back chrome handlebars and a cushy spring seat with quick release height adjustment. Shimano provides the seven-speed drivetrain with shifting handled by Revo twist shifters. Front and rear alloy sidepull handbrakes keep everything under control and fenders keep the rider clean and dry.
26″ Women’s BCA Charleston Cruiser, Magenta:
- Classic steel cruiser frame and fork
- 7-speed Shimano drivetrain with Revo twist shifters
- Comfy springer seat with quick release height adjustment
- Front and rear alloy sidepull hand brakes
- Back swept chrome handlebars for upright riding
- Front and rear steel fenders
- Wheel type: cruiser wheels
- Tires: 26″
- Pedals: plastic
- Assembled dimensions: 71″L x 26″W x 40″H
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Assembly required
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects on frame and fork
- 6-monh warranty against manufacturer defects on all other parts
- Love the bike. A few kinks upon delivery but Walmart was very accommodating fixing them up for us. Shifts nicely. Pretty colour. Large seat is great. Pedals fold in which is a nice feature. Nice cruising bike. Very pleased with the purchase.
- Carton a little damaged. The graphics were not fully aligned, but all in all an enjoyable ride. Approx an 1hr assembly.
- fairly easy to assemble. the shifter has issues – you get either 2-7 or 1-6 speeds. i like the wide tires, wide comfortable padded seat and the handle bar position. hopefully, someday the shifter will allow all 7 speeds.
- What a beauty! My hubby put it together and all the pieces were in the box. The only reason this bike did NOT get a full 5-star rating was because the brake “pads” on the back do not work properly. (Kinda important – don’tcha think?) I would recommend this purchase to another but with a word of caution.
- Picked it up today and was riding it to in less than an hour. I like the larger size tires, plus the swept back handlebars make it a comfortable sitting up ride. Put it together fairly easily (60+ female with moderate to good DIY skills). It comes mostly assembled, you just have to put the handlebars, the seat, and the front wheel on, then just check, adjust, and inflate the tires. Very nice looking bike at an excellent price!
- Very comfortable for this 55+ lady. Put together by my local WalMart fellas. Took 3+ days for that. Otherwise, love my new bike:)
- First ride and my wife made it 200 yards when rear wheel “taco-ed”. Now my wife is definitely under the 250lbs rated limit for this bike. Spokes were looser than I thought. I should’ve brought it to a bike shop for a complete tun-up prior to use. Spokes and wheels should be in perfect riding condition out of the box. Prior to that, my wife was enjoying the ride.