Genesis Bicycles presents the V2100 dual-suspension mountain bike, just the ticket for on- or off-road adventures. Aluminum frame with four-bar linkage shock assembly in back and a smooth travel telescoping fork tackle all the bumps in your path. Get motivated for action and adventure with the 21-speed drivetrain from industry giant Shimano, featuring easy action Revo twist shifters and a front cable-actuated disc brake. Keep everything under control with the rear linear pull hand brake. Speaking of control, rise handlebars and easy no-tools-needed quick-release seat height adjustments put the rider in an alert upright rider position. You’ll be thankful for the padded seat when inspiration for all day trail adventures hit and grateful that you chose wisely with the Genesis V2100.
26″ Men’s Genesis V2100 Mountain Bike:
- 4-bar linkage aluminum dual-suspension frame
- Shimano 21-speed drivetrain with easy twist Revo shifters
- Front disc brakes, rear linear pull handbrakes
- Padded seat and rise handlebars for rider comfort
- Awesome bike for my 13 year old. He really likes it and it was for only 80 on Walmart online. I am starting to like Walmart now.
- after changing the seat, the bike fit me well .good value for the money
- Great bike for the price. Picked up the store model so I was sure it was in good shape before leaving the store. After making a few adjustments to the brakes and derailleur, it works great. For what I paid it’s a lot for the money. Throw in that it also looks cool as a bonus.
- I bought this for my 11 year old son and its slightly tall for him but he will grow into it. Bike is high quality for the price. No issues with assembly or damaged in shipping. Arrived quickly and on time. I would recommend.
- Assembled fine, just needed a few adjustments (handlebar angle and ceramic brakes).
- This bike is a good basis for upgraded parts. I only kept the frame and rims. Upgraded the rest of the parts. Total with the cost of the bike is 500. You can’t touch a comparable bike with the parts on it for under 800. Only issue I had was that I had to weld brackets for the rear disc brakes but that was fairly minor.
- My husband put it together in about an hour. My 14 year old son, who is about 5’3”, has been riding it all over the place–he LOVES it!
- I’m a picky rider, I want what I want! But, I only choose quality! So, I got just about everything I can ask for in this bike for the money. I’ve added a high rise 5″ aluminum titanium handlebars, new wider hand grips, upgraded aluminum peddles and a much more comfortable seat making me in it for everything costing less than $200. This bike rides like a dream having dual shocks front & back and it’s offers top notch name brand hand brakes and speed shifts levers (Shamano). Nice parts on a strong titanium aluminum frame! The only real upgrade left to do is to upgrade the forks to the titanium aluminum ones. That would bring the value way up into the $750 range and now I have an exceptional value by starting off with the core element at a rock bottom price!
- This bike was everything I expected and more. With the smooth shifting makes this bike feel like one of those expensive bikes. It took about 10 minutes to put together…
- I normally dont leave reviews but I had to in this case. While the online pic looks like it might be a cool bike, the paint finish hideous. Its not a gloss finish, not even a matte finish, its something I would expect to see on a stealth bomber to deflect radar. Almost like its was put on with a paint roller but worse. The packaging was not good either. It was shipped with the front rim spokes slid over the pedal crank. So needless to say when I got it, the front rim was bent. Luckily for me, it made the bike easier to return.