Mega mountain bike riding fun is right here on the Huffy Trail Runner. The dual suspension frame combines with the suspension fork for great response whether you chose an exhilarating ride on a trail or a more relaxed ride through the neighborhood. From branches to potholes, youll have better control. Wherever you ride, easy-to-shift 18-speed index shifters are integrated with the Shimano rear derailleur for smooth performance. Alloy linear pull brakes provide great control for smooth braking. The two-tone padded saddle is designed for comfort, plus the quick-release binder makes it easy to adjust or remove at any time. For great performance in dual-suspension, Huffy Trail Runner has it all! From Huffy We Make Fun.
- FEATURE: Dual suspension frame and suspension fork combine with Shimano derailleur for great riding over a mix of terrain
- Frame and Fork: Dual Suspension steel frame in Metallic Pool Blue and Pearl White plus suspension fork for superior responsive ride
- Grips: Krayton grips give a performance look and comfort feel to your ride
- Seat: ATB saddle with contrasting stitching
- Brakes: Alloy linear pull brakes and 3-piece crank add superior performance to every ride
- Tires: 26 Inches x 1.95 Inches rugged tires handle a mix of terrain
- Rims: Alloy rims in Silver
- Speeds: 18
- Pedals: ATB Resin
- Carton Dimensions: Length: 51.4 Inches, by Width: 8.3 Inches, by Height: 27.0 Inches
- Package Weight: 43.3 lbs
Clear assembly instructions included. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Bike is substantial and solidly built. Great setup, colors, tires and kickstand. Had an issue with the front derailleur somehow got ‘injured’ in shipping or prior-to, but Huffy is sending me a replacement part for free. I had it shipped to store and put it together myself (easy). It was packaged very well so not sure what happened to the derailleur. Really like the bike so far, even the seat is good and with all the shock absorbers it will be alot of fun off-roading once the snow melts. This is the 26″ model which to me seems very substantial and solidly built to last. Is as cool as pictured on the Walmart website. Huffy rocks – thanks Walmart!
- I LOVE this bike! I’ve had it out around town a few times now and it rides and handles beautifully. The twist shifters for the 18 speeds on the handle bars work great and brakes work great. Hand grips are very comfortable. Seat isn’t super comfy, but not bad for a couple of hours around town. However, I am a 5’6″ almost 300# female and I have not had any issues with the bike components, seat, or frame at all. The wheels are 36 spokes which certainly helps greatly with my “fluffiness”. Overall, I would recommend this bike to anyone looking for an affordable and fun way to shed excess weight.