The Huffy Cranbrook looks simple, and it is; it’s simple and easy to ride. But this cruiser is packed with cool style and comfort to make any ride feel awesome. The Mirror Red frame and Matte Black fenders combine for a sophisticated look. Comfort starts at your fingertips with double comfort grips which provide dense cushion for your hands. A double comfort material is also used on the pedals to maximize comfort whether you take a short spin around the neighborhood or a longer ride along the bike path. A padded spring saddle is designed for comfort. The look coordinates with the cruiser design for an overall great style. An alloy seat adjust makes it easy to adjust the seat to the perfect height before you ride. Simple, easy and totally comfortable. The Huffy Cranbrook. We Make Fun.
- FEATURE: Totally comfortable and great to ride
- Frame: Steel Cruiser frame in Mirror Red
- Handlebars: Cruiser handlebar with double comfort grips in Black for improved handling
- Fenders: Matte Black
- Seat: Padded spring saddle combining comfort and coordinated stylish design
- Brakes: Easy to use coaster brakes
- Tires: 26 Inches x 2.125 Inches Cruiser tires
- Rims: Matte Black
- Pedals: Double comfort in Black
- Carton Dimensions: Length: 52.2″, by Width: 8.3″, by Height: 27.8″
- Package Weight: 43.3 lbs
Clear assembly instructions included.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- I had to enlist bike shop help to assemble due to special tool sizes required to put the ;parts together. Otherwise it’s a 5 star purchase
- The bike was shipped to my house with all parts included, everything in good condition. Partial assembly was required and was fairly easy with instructions provided. And shipping was free. I was very satisfied with the entire transaction.
- Seat stem is a bit too short if you have longer legs. Plus 5’10”.
- Well made bike for cruising around town.