The Huffy Cranbrook combines classic Pearl White and Matte Black with Sea Crystal Blue, the perfect color to make you feel like you’re riding along the beach even if the beach is miles away from home. The favorite 26 cruiser bike is great to ride around the neighborhood, into town or along a perfect beach. The comfortable ride combines classic features such as fenders to keep you dry, with superior comfort and style.
The Black and Sea Crystal Blue color combination are used on the grips and pedals which feature dual-density material for better comfort while you ride. The padded spring saddle is the ultimate in comfort and style combination. The easy-riding saddle coordinates the fashion colors and design for a saddle that looks as great as it rides.
An alloy seat adjust makes it easy to adjust the seat to the perfect height before you ride. Enjoy the comfort and fun of the Huffy Cranbrook. We Make Fun.
- FEATURES: Fun, comfort and style!
- Frame: Steel Cruiser frame in Pearl White
- Handlebars: Cruiser handlebar with double comfort two-tone grips in Black and Sea Crystal Blue for improved handling
- Fenders: Matte Black
- Seat: Padded spring saddle combining comfort and coordinated stylish design
- Brakes: Easy to use coaster brakes
- Tires: 26″ x 2.125″ Cruiser tires with Sea Crystal Blue sidewalls
- Rims: Matte Black
- Pedals: Double comfort two-tone in Black and Sea Crystal Blue
- Carton Dimensions: 52.2″ Length, 8.3″ Width, 27.8″ Height
- Weight: 42.2 lbs
Assembly instructions included
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Bike pretty sturdy. Was already assembled. Only have had for a few days but so far happy with it!
- Wanted something inexpensive to ride on paved and gravel surfaces. Have a handy spouse who had no problem assembling it. It’s easy to pedal. Seat is surprisingly comfortable and easy to adjust for height and angle. The only ‘complaint’ I might make is that I hear a ‘clank’ coming from around the chain/pedal area of the bike every now and then while I’m pedaling, but can’t see anything rubbing or hitting. Hubby can’t identify anything wrong with it either. Shrug. I’m gonna assume it’s part of this bike’s ‘personality’. For the money spent on it, I’m pretty happy and would recommend it.