The Bayside cruiser from Kent Bicycles is a great price point bike that is full of features, as well as fashionista friendly. A pretty white oversized custom step through frame is accented with striking design accoutrements like seat and chain guard, as well as purple rims with teal spokes. Industry leader Shimano provides the seven-speed drivetrain featuring easy twist shifting. Braking is in the good hands of front and rear linear pull handbrakes with matching purple levers. The supple rubber suspension seat is easily adjusted without tools courtesy of the quick release seat post clamp lever, Finishing up this fabulous package are color matched fenders front and rear and purple trim. Who could ask for anything more?
24″ Bayside Multi-Speed Girl’s Bike:
- Oversize custom step-through aluminum frame
- Shimano 7 speed drivetrain with twist shifters
- Front and rear linear pull handbrakes
- Fenders included
- Age range: 12 years and up
- My Daughter Loves it
- Love the product. Thank you!
- Bought it for my niece for her birthday and she loves it! Really great bike for the money!
- Front fender was bent, but so thin, bending back by hand was not really a problem. Derailleur bracket was also bent making gear adjustment impossible. I was able to get it bent back and aligned properly with a large pair of channel lock pliers. Don’t recommend buying this (or any bike with gears for that matter) un-assembled unless you have some experience.