This single-speed 20-inch Kent Chaos Boys’ Freestyle Bike in Green is a tricked-out ride that is made for action. It is an ideal bike for learning new stunts, improving your freestyle chops and short cruises around the neighborhood. This Kent freestyle bike is equipped with a reinforced high-tensile steel frame, 20-inch by 2.1-inch freestyle tires and front and rear steel pegs. It features a bright green paint job and stylish graphics on the frame and seat. An alloy rotor stem makes it easy to perform a variety of tricks and allows you to do 360 degree handlebar rotations. This 20-inch freestyle bike also has sturdy alloy rims, dual-caliper hand brakes and a clear PVC chain cover. It is designed for riders from 8 to 12 years of age.
20″ Kent Chaos Boys’ Bike, Matte Gray/Orange:
- Frame type: BMX freestyle bicycle
- Frame material: reinforced high-tensile steel
- Suspension: none
- Gearing: single speed
- Brakes: front and rear caliper hand brakes
- Tires: 20″ x 2.1″ freestyle tires
- Alloy rotor stem for 360-degree handlebar rotation
- Alloy rims
- Alloy dual-caliper hand brakes
- Front and rear steel pegs for tricks
- Alloy seat clamp
- Narrow freestyle handlebar
- Clear PVC chain cover
- Ideal for learning new stunts, improving your freestyle chops and short cruises around the neighborhood
- Color: green
- Age range: 8 to 12 years
- I bought this bike for my 9 yr. old grandson, so far it’s working good for him, he loves it!! The color is great too.
- Great bike. My 8 year old son loves it. Seat height adjustment is difficult. The manual shows a quick clamp for adjustment, but the bike does not have it. Hex bolt for adjustment must be a non-standard size as my Alan wrenches won’t fit. Other than that, it’s a great bike. Walmart put it together for us for free, which was great.
- Easy to assemble. Deliver to your home quick shipping. Just box has a picture on the side of it.
- I really like the cool colors that they have.