Introducing the new car dvr dash cam black box with dual camera rotated lens. This car dvr is unlike anything else on the market. It has two cameras which allow you to record outside and the inside of your vehicle. This is a must have for taxi drivers, pilots, and drivers that want to capture video for safety, legal, and insurance purposes. Package includes Car DVR unit, vehicle charging cable, windshield mount, a/v cable and manual. Specifications Image sensor: CMOS WXGA HD photographic chip, and up to 5 million pixels Video format: AVI Video resolution: VGA (1280*480) / QVGA (640*240) Photo format: JPEG Camera resolution: 5M/3M/2M/1.3M/VGA Display screen: 2.7″ 16:9 TFT LCD screen Focus range: 12cm – infinity Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz Audio:built in microphone and speaker Video output format: NTSC/PAL Operating temperature: 0-40 Celsius degree Power supply: built-in 3.7V/400mAh lithium battery Support TF card, max.32GB (card is sold separately) Support multi languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean Package Contents 1 x Dual Camera Lens Car DVR 1 x Windshield Mount 1 x Car Charger 1 x AV Cable 1 x User Manual
- This dashcam works well while driving a rig. It keeps an eye on the road & on the driver. It was easy to program & the recording quality is good. I added a 32 GB mini memory card to keep looping video recordings at 10 minute intervals. My only dislike is its infrared lights which only illuminate a few feet ahead of the cam. The rig lights keeps the rest of the road lit up at night, so the problem is not too considerable. I would purchase another for the family car. I’ve caught many youtube worthy moments, but have no time to upload them!
- The small unit is pretty much what’s advertised. It is tricky to hit the small buttons. The display is worthless while driving, especially at night.
- The overall unit is small with two lens one of the lens has wide field vision while the other one is suppose to be zoom lens, its more of software zoom lens than a hardware zoom. No way to adjust the lens physically for clear zooming, those are stuck on lens. Lens 1/Cam 1: Normal operation its pretty decent and clear, however if you like to try and see the license plate forget it, I tried putting its own instruction menu two inches from the lens and this thing can barely make out a word! Doesn’t matter how much you try positioning a paper in front of the lens, this thing can barely read it, its blurry. So its only good for recording wide field overall even, not good for detail. Lens 2/Cam 2: What can I say except for this is 10x worst than lens 1, its suppose to be a zoom lens…
- Dual cameras is a plus. Fairly easy / intuitive to operate. Could have better user guide for english language users.
- The next day micro sd card died. Reset occurs when reading the video device in the computer. You have to remove the SD card and directly connected to the computer-controlled. The unit turns on when you start the car and turn off 10 seconds after switching off. It works well outside the vehicle when connected to an external battery. Not easy to use manual (3 languages -English, Chinese and Russian) Attaching to the glass is good. Video image Good
- The camera I got do not respond to button functions properly, buttons freezes, night mode is awfull – I don’t recommend this product to anyone- even if it is free- save your energy and hassle;
- The manual is transposed from Taiwan and can be hard to understand but the unit is fairly simple and intuitive. The manual says that the memory can be read from a Mac computer but this is not true, you must have a PC. The playback program is proprietary but works well and the GPS tracking feature of the playback is a really cool feature!