This 17″ Tower Ceramic Heater will keep you and your family toasty warm when the weather is cool. It has a classic design and will look great in your home. It is small and discreet, yet has strong warming power. The heater with thermostat automatically shuts off if it begins to overheat. It has a control panel that is easy to use and allows for smooth temperature changes for maximum comfort. It has two heat settings that you can conveniently choose from for your comfort. Wide oscillation angles allow heat to be dissipated to exactly where it is needed most. The tower heater’s two temperature settings and cool-touch housing let you stay warm but safe. The small 17″ design means it can be easily moved from room to room with you. It is also convenient to store and transport if needed.
17″ Tower Ceramic Heater with Thermostat:
- 2 heat settings
- Tower heater has cool-touch housing
- Heater with thermostat
- Automatically shuts off if it begins to overheat
- Easy-to-use control panel allows temperature changes for maximum comfort
- Wide oscillation angle can deliver the heat to where it’s needed
- Dimensions: 7.32″L x 7.32″W x 17.2″H
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# NT15-13L
- I bought this heater to supplement the propane furnace in my 5th wheel. It warmed up my trailer (~250 sq ft) from front to back all by itself. This little heater’s performance far exceeded my expectations.
- My house is not very well insulated so winter can be a little cold for us. I bought this heater for my sons room, but found that it heated up my sons room, the living room, kitchen, and dining room 10 degrees in a little over an hour! Great heater for the price!
- We ordered this to use instead of the gas heat in in our home. We put it in between the living room and kitchen andn it maintains a 76 degree temp in the main part of the house. Then, we take it to the bedroom to keep it and the bathroom warm. It works for us, we live in Florida. I would not recommend this as a sole heatinf source for a 3 bdrm 2 bath house in Ohio. It oscillates perfectly and does not burn my pets when they touch it.
- I bought the little space heater for my attached garage. The gas heater I had in my garage for 12 years finally gave out. Too expensive to replace, so I wanted something cheap. After finding the correct temperature I wanted for the garage(about 68 to 70 degrees) I set the thermostat and the heater keeps it about those degrees. Ive had it on for 3 days now…works great!
- Heats up room quickly and quietly. Bought it for my mom and wife. Heaters usually kept my mom up because of the noise but this heater is so quiet that she sleeps like a baby while it oscillate and warms the room. If you are a light sleeper. This is a good buy.
- this little guy maybe small but it puts out hot air like a full size unit.I plan on buying at least two more.
- Just the right size for what I needed under my desk at work. The only thing I wish it had was an easier way to turn it off aside from ducking under my desk.
- For the price point, it serves it’s purpose very well. Low and High are different enough to warrant different labels. Oscillate works well. Warms up my chilly office every morning pretty quickly. FYI it is a heater only, no fan setting.
- Purchased the heater. I plugged it in. It quit working15 minutes later. I took it back. It performed great for 15 minutes. I went through the “Trouble Sheet” that came with it. It never worked again.