Kent International presents the Dino Power 12″ bicycle, a perfect first two-wheeler for your child. It starts out on a cool unique frame design with an integrated rear fender, made of strong steel and painted with vibrant colors and fantastic dinosaur graphics. Spoked wheels and real pneumatic tires get it rolling down the street, and a foot activated rear coaster brake slows things down to a stop. Both the comfortable seat, and the handlebars are fully adjustable for height and angle. And this great package is finished off with a set of matching training wheels included.
12″ Kent Dino Power Boys’ Bike, Green:
- Frame: steel frame
- 12″ boys bike gearing (# of speeds): single speed
- Brakes: rear coaster brake
- Wheels/tires: 12″ pneumatic tires; training wheels
- Kent boys’ bike handlebars: height adjustable handlebars
- Seat: padded, height adjustable seat
- Pedals: plastic pedals
- 12″ Kent Dino Power Boys’ Bike in Green weight limit: 50 lbs
- Assembly: adult assembly required
- Kent boys’ bike dimensions: 36″L x 16″W x 20″H
- My grandson enjoys his first real bike with his favorite character Dinosaurs. Very sturdy
- Very easy to put together only took about 15 min. and kids love it!
- My three year old got this bike for Christmas and absolutely loves it. It’s short enough for him to use the pedals and he loves the color and design. It’s a little confusing to put together, but once we figured out the forks were on backwards, everything else went smoothly.
- Very sturdy. Our grandson loves the dinosaur theme! We love the the frame design that flows right into the rear wheel fender. Awesome little bike.
- I bought this for my 3 year old grandson who loves dinosaurs. The size is perfect and he loves it! I had it shipped to the store and then called to have it assembled, which they did very quickly and at no charge. The bike is solid and seems to be well built. I would recommend this to others.
- simple assembly. My grandson will love it. He saw it at Walmart and we had a hard time getting him off of it.
- My son loves this bike but the pedals are hard for him to push.but i am guessing that it is because it is new other than that it is a good bike