This LED Lighted Patio Umbrella would be a fine addition to your outdoor decor. With its 180G polyester, it will be able to stand up against the elements outside. It features an easy crank operation with a tilt option which allows you to control the location of the shade. The spacious size of this 10′ x 6.5′ rectangular patio umbrella provides plenty of coverage from the sun and rain for your family. It is also ideal for entertaining guests at gatherings during the summer months. The square solar panel at the top allows the 26 solar powered LED lights to produce a glow that lasts 9 to 12 hours, eliminating the need for electricity. The black steel coating and beige color of this LED lighted patio umbrella make it both a fashionable and functional finishing touch for your outdoor living space.
10′ x 6.5′ Rectangular Solar Powered LED Lighted Patio Umbrella:
- Rectangular lit umbrella, 10′ x 6.5′
- Solar-powered patio umbrella comes with 26 led lights
- Construction: 180g polyester fabric with black steel coating
- Square solar panel at top provides a glowing light that lasts 9-12 hours (no electricity needed)
- The lights are cool at night. Cranking it up works smoothly ect.. but the stitching came apart on one end on the second day. One of the ends completely ripped off the outer umbrella. I like the umbrella and obv you get what you pay for so, I just stapled it back together. Probably will just restitch it when I have time. I could pay more for heavier duty. But I willing to work with this one. Make sure you get the right stand for it. The pole size is a 1.5. Can’t get a Mainstays stand, it’s too small. I just typed in the company name the umbrella came from and the stands came up. I don’t know why they don’t put it as a suggestion or bundle so you know which one to choose.
- Nice product! Crank works well, looks nice. However, I bought it for the lights and there is some male looking connector at the top with nothing connected to it, like there is a part missing. I’m sure it’s why the lights are not working. There were no parts in the box or directions. This is disappointing.
- The second time we opened it one of the arms got tangled and it took a while to fix but now it’s fine.
- Received sooner than expected. Well packaged and no damage during shipment. Quick attachment of lower pole. Solar lighting works well initially. Time will tell as to quality and durability of product.
- I am impressed with the quality of the fabric. It is similar to heavy tent material. The only negative comment I can make is that there are little pin holes in the seems. Most likely from the sewing machine. I can live with that. Very well made compared to other umbrella’s that I have had. Very smooth operation. I wouldn’t pay the original price, but the sale price was just right!
- Unpacked the umbrella, went to crank it open — and realized in the process the umbrella has been shipped to me broken! Will be calling the manufacturer for a replacement and will consider amending my review at that time